This Fulper Pottery pitcher stands 5" high by 6" across by 5" in diameter. It has a squat, but full-bodied form. This design line is the 'Primitive' line. Many collectors refer to this line as 'Colonial'. According to Jon Kornacki, an authority on Fulper Pottery, that is one of those attributions early on that are simply incorrect, it's the 'Primitive' line. It is glazed in a handsome green over green, with brown undertones, a thick glaze, and finished in a satin matte. This pitcher is marked with the Fulper racetrack ink stamp, dating it to circa 1917-1934. It is in factory original condition, with the usual glaze nuances. This vessel makes a very handsome presentation!