This handsome Devonmoor loving cup measures 4.75" high by 7" across the handles by 4.5" in diameter. The Devonmoor Pottery was in operation in 1913-14, and then reopened under new ownership by Herford Hope in 1922. The pottery was in operation for about six decades. This loving cup dates to c1940s. It is glazed in a beautiful striated glaze in green laced with touches of blue, a very nice glaze effect. It is marked on the base. This loving cup is in original factory condition, no apologies.